Wednesday, July 23, 2014

has this response to bco/riskus been posted?!! (3437 views)

Two fucking years ago.......

"I've got it from on high that this guy won't be a problem for much longer. accidents happen."

board.crewcial.ohh, I'm scared!

http://board.crewcial.org/thread/view/179850/&p=32
4414 posted this on February 26th, 2007 @ 4:44:46 am » quote#195 I've got it from on high that this guy won't be a problem for much longer. accidents happen. And let's not forget this gem:

tryviolence posted this on February 9th, 2007 @ 9:48:16 am #89 steven war-ran, i know you're reading this, so i'm going to try to do you a favor a suggest that you watch your back for a week or two. or will it be next month? and behind which door?

I'm going down to Washington for a shin dig at the Smithsonian on Thursday. I'm going to make some trouble too. Hope all you deep cover assets come out of the woodwork. I want to have a long chat with you. Got it tryviolence? I mean, lostthewar?

No comments:

Post a Comment