Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lauren Ashburn Gets Her Lizard On.

On edit May 4, 2009: Somebody from Gannett visits this page frequently, along with my more elaborated Lauren Ashburn blog page, Lauren Ashburn USAToday Reporter Moonlighting at CBS News9? And if it is Lauren visiting, or a friend or supporter of hers, I just want to say that I love you deeply Lauren. I care about your well being in these difficult times. You must be a very great soul to have come here to play this role. So just know, I will protect all aspects of you with every bit of my life and fortune, because I totally get and forgive you.

I mean---if you step back for a moment, it's very funny, isn't it? How did we get ourselves into such a terrible pickle? Well, it must be for some divine reason, as yet unseen---so everybody, stay cool! Got it?

OK Miss Lizard tongue?!?! OMG!


You gotta click on the expanded view of this GIF to see Lauren in action.

In context:


No comments:

Post a Comment